Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My First Recorded Dream ... oh the randomness!

So I awoke this morning (or shall I say afternoon) to remember having dreamt of my dear friend Caroline. 

Caroline, in this dream, was a fashion designer at a designer event whereby my presence was requested so that I may assist her in the show.  Not only was I to help prepare the clothing, but I was also to model!

That's right, the 5 ft.-nothing Ina was to model for the 6 ft-something Caroline! LOL ...

Caroline and I did our make-up and prepared the clothes which were originally in a white plastic bag.  Other people were stopping by and taking a look at her clothing which we placed on a display rack. 

The motif of her collection was pink and green, and GET THIS... made out of pure WOOL.  I thought it was lovely!

I recall choosing which outfit I wanted to wear, and decided on horizontal pinstripe wool pants and an equally horizontal green pinstripe sweater.  Long sleeves and long pants were needed for me because my skin was not fairing so well due to the dry winter air (TRUE in reality btw) ...

Caroline was happy with my choice and even recommended a pair of lovely shoes to go with it.  I don't recall having been in the show itself ... but I do know that I wasn't nervous (perhaps bc of my fashion show experience in the past ... TRUE in reality). 

What does this dream mean? Is Caroline going to be a famous wool designer in the future? Do I just miss her pretty face? Am I fed up with this dry winter weather? 

No comments:

Post a Comment